I started a new blog! BUDAWRITES , a blog that chronicles my attempt to make it as a screenwriter (and yes, that’s my aspiration, although I would love to live in HAHALALABUDA Wonderland forever). Follow that blog too! Love me, hate me, critique me, follow me… Click the link HERE
From the About Me Section:
Screenwriter… Show Runner… SNL sketch comedy writer… Academy Award winner for best original screenplay… Okay. Okay. I’ll admit it. I’m not exactly any of those things now, but that’s where I’d love to see myself 5 to 10 years from now (I’ll be happy with 3 out of 4).
Government employee… Law office assistant… Mortgage banking specialist… Not as exciting, eh?
I’m dreaming big and want to be a screenwriter in Hollywood. This blog will chronicle my trials and tribulations.
A special treat for hahabuda followers: My favorite movie clip of all time (even though I have not seen the movie Wet Hot American Summer)
I thought it would be a great time to recommend my friend’s blogs to you all. While, I would categorize my blog as slightly comedic/slightly stupid/slightly amazing, my friends’ blogs fall into slightly different categories.
The #1 reason why America is awesome (from Whereinamerica)
My friend’s are travelling across the country and created this tumblr. Between the two travelers, they’ve established the following rules/goals:
- to do this trip as cheaply as possible
- to make money along the way
- to do some volunteer work in each major city that we stop in
- that we cannot leave a state until we have a ridiculous story to tell
- to convince at least one person to join us on our journey
- to hit the four corners of continental America (California, Washington, Maine and Florida) Continue reading →